ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
- End of the Federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) Declaration
- COVID-19 Forecasting and Mathematical Modeling
- CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Older
- Guidance on Management of COVID-19 in Homeless Service Sites and in Correctional and Detention Facilities
- COVID-19 Data Review: Update on COVID-19-Related Mortality
World Health Organization
- Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly – Daily update: 27 May 2023
- Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly – Daily update: 26 May 2023
- Awards for outstanding contributions to public health presented during the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly
- WHO and Republic of Korea sign landmark agreement to boost biomanufacturing capacity
- Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly – Daily update: 25 May 2023
- Adams announces remote work pilot program for some city workers
- House passes debt limit deal, and twinkle of history put up for auction
- City Council primary preview: Races to watch in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- City Council primary elections are coming this month. Get to know your district before you vote.
- Darts tournament comes to Madison Square Garden this weekend