ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
World Health Organization
- Official UN General Assembly side-event: Progress and Multisectoral Action towards achieving global targets to end TB
- UNGA Virtual high-level side event on mitigating the impact of COVID-19
- Conflict, climate crisis and COVID-19 pose great threats to the health of women and children
- Australia's commitment to eliminating cervical cancer
- FAO, OIE, and WHO launch new online training on navigating the Tripartite Zoonoses Guide (TZG)
- Supreme Court Showdown: Who Will Replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg?
- Theater District Restaurants Are Really Missing Their Usual Audience
- Discarded Pennsylvania Ballots Under Investigation; Experts Troubled by Announcement of Probe
- What It Was Like to Clerk for Late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Met Opera Pledges To Be ‘Artistically More Vital’ When it Reopens Next Year