ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
- Wear Face Masks on Public Transportation Conveyances and at Transportation Hubs
- Frequently Asked Questions: Right of Reference to the CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 (Flu SC2) Performance Data for Manufacturers and Test Developers
- Treatments Your Healthcare Provider Might Recommend for Severe Illness
- COVID-19 Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in Non-Healthcare Workplaces
- Considerations for Monitoring and Evaluation of Mitigation Strategies Implemented in Institutions of Higher Education
World Health Organization
- CDC Changes Definition of "Close Contact" for COVID-19
- Can Vitamin D Help Fight COVID-19?
- 'We Will Not Let The Rights of New York City to be Trampled’: Mayor Announces Federal Lawsuit Against White House
- Judge Drops Third-Degree Murder Charge Against Ex-Cop Derek Chauvin in George Floyd's Death
- Pandemic Relief Faces Uncertainty in Postelection Session