ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
World Health Organization
- Former UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown appointed WHO Ambassador for Global Health Financing
- WHO calls on world leaders at the UN General Assembly to focus on vaccine equity, pandemic preparedness, and getting the SDGs back on track
- International Organizations, Vaccine Manufacturers Agree to Intensify Cooperation to Deliver COVID-19 Vaccines
- Leaders Make Urgent Call To Accelerate Vaccination Globally And In Africa
- Joint COVAX Statement on Supply Forecast for 2021 and early 2022
- Hochul: No one in administration supports defunding police
- Harry, Meghan visit NYC sites, including Sept. 11 memorial
- New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker Resigns, Hochul says
- Sweepstakes for NFL tickets, merchandise newest incentive for New Yorkers to get vaccinated
- Investopedia: The New York City Recovery Index, September 20