ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
- CDC director says protesters should be tested for coronavirus and cautions coughing caused by tear gas may help it spread
- Social Distancing in Summer: Dr. Sanjay Gupta's coronavirus podcast for June 4
- UK government minister tests negative for coronavirus after scare in Parliament
- John Lewis says his health is improving
- George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus, but it had nothing to do with his death, autopsy shows
World Health Organization
- WHO welcomes crucial new funding for vaccines
- World Food Safety Day 2020: UN experts in Facebook live event on 5 June 2020
- Health Workers: Get the WHO Academy COVID-19 app!
- Cervical Cancer Elimination Initiative Updates
- Statement from Dr Mike Ryan, Executive Director, WHO Health Emergencies Programme at the Yemen High-level Pledging Conference
- Mayor: Phase Two Reopening Early July, Includes Outdoor Dining Plan
- Reverend Prepares to Lead George Floyd Memorial in Brooklyn
- Civilian Patrol Group Created In Brooklyn After Violent Incidents Erupted In City
- Hospitals Prepare to Make a Return to Routine Medical Treatment
- Baby From Queens Survives Rare Liver Transplant During Coronavirus