ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
World Health Organization
- Statement for healthcare professionals: How COVID-19 vaccines are regulated for safety and effectiveness
- Countries reaffirm commitment to ending polio at launch of new eradication strategy
- New WHO guidance seeks to put an end to human rights violations in mental health care
- WHO validates Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use and issues interim policy recommendations
- New US$50 billion health, trade and finance roadmap to end the pandemic and secure a global recovery