ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
- NIH chief says politically motivated approval of coronavirus vaccine 'cannot happen'
- Reopening schools and virtual learning: Experts offer valuable insight
- Lawmakers want e-cigarettes cleared from market amid Covid pandemic. Here's why
- Florida's Covid-19 cases in children have increased 137% in past month
World Health Organization
- How Are Cleaners in New York Preparing for Back-to-School?
- Primaries To Watch Tuesday: Omar Faces Tough Challenge in Minnesota, QAnon Supporter Running in Georgia
- 2 More States, Virgin Islands, Added to New York Quarantine
- NYC Does 'Damn Good Job' Of Protecting Right To Protest, Mayor Says
- The Rangers Won the NHL Draft Lottery - And They Want an MVP