ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
- Maintaining Essential Services for Malaria in Low-Resource Countries
- CDC calls on Americans to wear masks to prevent COVID-19 spread
- Toolkit for Colleges and Universities
- Research Use Only CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 (Flu SC2) Multiplex Assay Real-Time RT-PCR Primers and Probes
- Guidance for Healthcare Workers about COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Testing
- Nobel laureates call for 'challenge trials' to speed up vaccine process
- Do our different blood types make us more vulnerable to Covid-19?
- Arizona and Texas counties hit hard by coronavirus bring in refrigerated trucks as morgues fill up
- The muddled public message on coronavirus isn't just confusing. It's harmful
- Fauci says he's 'walking a tightrope' as people try to 'pit' him against the president
World Health Organization
- WHO Director-General pays tribute to Spain’s sacrifices and leadership to confront COVID-19
- Cervical Cancer Elimination Initiative Updates
- More than 150 countries engaged in COVID-19 vaccine global access facility
- WHO and UNICEF warn of a decline in vaccinations during COVID-19
- #EndTB Webinar: From Policy to Practice: Rolling out new WHO guidelines on rapid diagnostics and drug-resistant TB treatment
- The High Line is Back Open, But Access Will be Very Different
- Former Manhattan ADA says Crime Spike Not Due to Recent Police Reforms
- MTA: Bronx Subway Riders Now Have Full OMNY Access
- Group Makes Push for 'Blue Lives Matter' Mural Near NYPD Headquarters
- PPE it Forward: New York Sending Medical Gear Down to Georgia