ZiphyCare actively monitors and follows the guidelines established by Center for Disease Control. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak with special protocols set in place to address this pandemic. If you have any concerns please call New York City DOH Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 692-3641.
ZiphyCare is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by COVID-19. This disease entity presents with specific signs and symptoms. Evaluations are performed over our Telemedicine Platform. Since testing is not recommended for everyone, most patients can be diagnosed by history and physical exam alone. While ZiphyCare does not currently perform nasopharyngeal testing, our physicians can evaluate for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and advise on further care.
World Health Organization
- #ACTogether campaign to promote access to COVID-19 tools during FIFA Arab Cup™
- World AIDS Day 2021 - Step up, be bold, end AIDS, end inequalities and end pandemics
- World Health Assembly agrees to launch process to develop historic global accord on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response
- Looking to the future: The Rockefeller Foundation and WHO identify priorities for global health collaboration
- Tripartite and UNEP support OHHLEP's definition of "One Health"
- In The Papers: Blood on the ivy, and a campus grieves again
- Cream cheese shortage hits NYC bagel shops amid supply chain issues
- Chris Cuomo was accused of harassment days before CNN firing
- Hochul: 3 new cases of omicron COVID-19 variant found in New York
- In The Papers: The light of unity, and students demand security