Welcome to ZiphyCare - a new generation in healthcare delivery, bridging the gap between remote and in-person exams.
ZiphyCare is a complete end-to-end solution, providing proprietary tools for patient triage and scheduling, examination and communication
ZiphyCare experience begins with an easy-to-use app that allows patients to book an appointment, which may be conducted at a patient’s home or other location. Patients who are not comfortable using the technology or have limited access to it may schedule using ZiphyCare's customer support phone line.
The ZiphyCare solution is effective for the examination and treatment of common non-urgent conditions and illnesses and is particularly valuable in supporting patients who are immunocompromised, mobility impaired, geographically remote from care or lacking in secure, reliable transportation. Patient or third-party entry of symptoms allows the app to automatically screen and redirect individuals who may require urgent care, as necessary
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open Ziphy app. Tell us about your symptoms. Select the date and time of the appointment.
- Once an appointment is confirmed, the patient completes medical history and other intake forms, either in-app or via e-mail. Forms are available for the physician to review prior to the start of an appointment, making the exam more efficient.
- The onsite care coordinator, physician and patient receive scheduling reminders. The patient is also updated when an onsite care coordinator is on the way.
- The care coordinator arrives at the patient location and sets up ZiphyCare's hospital-grade diagnostic toolkit.
- The care coordinator connects the physician and patient via a video conferencing platform, ensuring that neither needs to struggle with the technology.
- The exam begins. The onsite care coordinator applies the diagnostic instruments under the physician’s supervision. The physician remotely evaluates the patient in real time similar to an in-person exam, and all the data is saved for store-and-forward.
- The physician provides care recommendations, answers patient’s questions, and documents all findings in an automatically created and securely stored file.
- The care coordinator thoroughly cleans and puts back the equipment, following infection control protocols.
- Post-exam, the physician has the ability to call in for a prescription, make a referral or schedule further testing, if needed. The patient receives a summary of the doctor's recommendations via email.
WE CAN WORK WITH:
- PHYSICIAN PRACTICES
- NURSING HOMES
- INSURANCE CARRIERS
- SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITIES
It was very easy to schedule an appointment, and a professional team comes to your door. Good overall experience! I didn’t have to take my child anywhere and sit in the waiting room. Very convenient service. I would totally use them again. Thank you for taking care of my family! - Marina I., a ZiphyCare customer
The people who came to my door were professional, personable and caring. They took my vitals, connected me with a friendly and knowledgeable doc who answered my question. Super easy and helpful! - Alex Y., a ZiphyCare customer